Compose a message
- To create a new template click into the Broadcast app, then click Manage >>Templates
- Click + Add Template on the top blue toolbar
- Enter a template name, and select if it is an SMS or Email template (you can also select both).
4 When you tick the SMS checkbox a small screen appears where you can write the message for the SMS template.
- You can customise the message with the first or last name of the recipient that is stored in the system. To do this, click <<Firstname>> or <<Lastname>> to add the name.
The text <<Firstname>> or <<Lastname>> will automatically be replaced with the real name when the message is sent.
- To write an email tick on the email box and write your message in the Email box that appears below. Enter a subject and text for the body.
You can also add a file attachment by clicking … (3 dots) on the right of attach files.
Go through the upload process and the file will be sent with the email. For information on the upload process please see the File manager helpsheets.
- Save the template by clicking Save Template. To clear without saving, click Cancel.
- The template will appear in the list. To edit it, click Edit and Delete will remove it from the list.