Adding a slideshow
1. Sign in to your School Jotter website and go to the page you want to insert the Gallery on and click on the Edit Page button.
2. Then click on Insert Item button and then select the Slideshow option.
3. Decide where you want to place the slideshow by clicking on one of the boxes that says Insert sideshow here.
4. This will open up the My Files area which will allow you to navigate to or upload the required images. (See steps 5 to 11 for help on uploads or go to step 12).
5. First make a folder to upload the images into. Navigate to where you want to create the folder and click the Add Folder button.
6. Type the name of the folder and then click the Add Folder button.
7. Click into the folder that you have just created.
8. Click on the Upload File button that will open the Upload screen.
9. To upload a file or files click on the blue Add File button. This will open Windows Explorer on your computer, locate the images that you want to upload. You can select as many images as you like, either hold the Ctrl key down while you click on each image in turn or hold the left mouse button down and drag your mouse over the images to automatically select your images. Click on the Open button.
10. This will bring you back to the Upload screen where you will see the images that have been selected. Click on the Start Upload button.
11. On upload completion click on the < button (arrow head pointing to the left) at the top left of the open window.
This will take you back to the folder with the images that are now in.
12. Then click Select button on the required images or click the Select All button in the lower part of the window to select all of the images in the folder. The selected images will appear in the lower part of the window where you can change their order or deselect them. Click the Choose button once you are happy with your selection.
13. Your slideshow will appear on your webpage with the slideshow toolbar at the top of your screen. You can change the size, effect, duration and alignment or add an outline to your images. If you make any changes click on the blue Update button on the toolbar.
14. Click the Save Page button and select Save and Publish to update your webpage.
15. Your slideshow will start automatically when the webpage is accessed.