How to share a folder with another user
1. In School Jotter click into the Files area.
2. Click on the folder that you want to share so that it opens.
Then click on the Share Folder button in the top toolbar.
3. You now need to select who you are going to share this folder and its contents with. Type the username, role or group into the box. Click on it from the options that appear.
4. Now select the permissions for the users using the drop down on the right (View only or Edit and View). Click on the Add to Settings button at the bottom of the window.
5. Add more users or click Update Settings to finish.
6. Please be aware that users with edit and view privileges will be able to delete any or all of the contents as well as the folder. They will also be able to share the folder with others that you did not and edit the sharing privileges, denying access to those that you shared it with originally.
7. You will be told that your folder has been shared successfully.
8. Your folder type will be Shared Folder, or in thumbnail view will now display the share icon in the top right corner.