How to add / edit webfeeds
News/Web feeds are a great way to pull up-to-date information from other sites sources. The feed is added-to externally and will update automatically on your site with any changes.
To add a webfeed to your page simply:
Login to your School Jotter -> Edit Page -> Insert Item -> Web feed.
From here you can add a title and a description of your feed.
Followed by entering the URL of the specific feed.
Follow signs for RSS or the RSS logo on the external page to be directed to the feed URL you require.
Web Feeds created this way are saved to Jotter and can be re-used at other parts of the site.
Please see below an example of the BBC news web feed.
News from the UK and around the world.
- FinCEN Files: Tory donor Lubov Chernukhin linked to $8m Putin ally funding
Leaked files reveal the husband of a woman who gave the Conservative Party £1.7m received money from…
- Covid: UK at 'critical point' in pandemic, top scientists to warn
The government's most senior advisers are to hold a televised briefing later, as coronavirus cases s…
- Anneliese Dodds to criticise 'cavalier' pandemic spending
The shadow chancellor will repeat calls for more targeted support for firms in an online speech.
- Emmy Awards 2020: Succession and Schitt's Creek win big
Zendaya, Jeremy Strong, Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara are among the big acting winners.
- Solomon Islands: Men working for WW2 bomb clearing agency die in explosion
The men were working to help dispose of the many unexploded World War Two bombs on the islands.