How to add / edit webfeeds
News/Web feeds are a great way to pull up-to-date information from other sites sources. The feed is added-to externally and will update automatically on your site with any changes.
To add a webfeed to your page simply:
Login to your School Jotter -> Edit Page -> Insert Item -> Web feed.
From here you can add a title and a description of your feed.
Followed by entering the URL of the specific feed.
Follow signs for RSS or the RSS logo on the external page to be directed to the feed URL you require.
Web Feeds created this way are saved to Jotter and can be re-used at other parts of the site.
Please see below an example of the BBC news web feed.
News from the UK and around the world.
- Covid infections in England fall by 30% over lockdown - React study
There were an estimated 72,000 new cases of coronavirus a day in England between 13 and 24 November.
- Topshop owner Arcadia faces collapse within hours
The collapse of the group, which includes Topshop and Dorothy Perkins, would put 13,000 jobs at risk…
- Joe Biden: President-elect fractures foot while playing with dog
The president-elect will probably have to wear a medical boot for several weeks, his doctor says.
- Covid: Shops in England can open for longer in run-up to Christmas
Local authorities will be allowed to temporarily waive rules restricting retail opening hours.
- Black Lives Matter founders: We fought to change history and we won
The founders of the Black Lives Matter movement tell the BBC's 100 Women season they are optimistic.