How to add / edit webfeeds
News/Web feeds are a great way to pull up-to-date information from other sites sources. The feed is added-to externally and will update automatically on your site with any changes.
To add a webfeed to your page simply:
Login to your School Jotter -> Edit Page -> Insert Item -> Web feed.
From here you can add a title and a description of your feed.
Followed by entering the URL of the specific feed.
Follow signs for RSS or the RSS logo on the external page to be directed to the feed URL you require.
Web Feeds created this way are saved to Jotter and can be re-used at other parts of the site.
Please see below an example of the BBC news web feed.
News from the UK and around the world.
- Madeleine McCann: Police plea for help as German suspect revealed
"Someone out there knows a lot more than they're letting on," says the officer leading the UK inquir…
- James Mattis: Trump's former defence secretary denounces president
Donald Trump's ex-defence secretary, James Mattis, attacks the president's handling of recent protes…
- George Floyd's life mattered, says Duchess of Sussex in heartfelt message
Meghan urges young people to rebuild society after the African-American man died in police custody.
- Coronavirus: How the UK is sleeping under lockdown
More than half the population has struggled with sleep during the lockdown, especially younger peopl…
- Bafta TV Awards: Chernobyl and The Crown among nominees
This year's ceremony will take place behind closed doors, hosted by Richard Ayoade.